2D Artist - Remote
At Yolo Game Studio, we are looking for creative 2D Artists who will improve themselves every day and spread their positive energy around. You’ll be responsible for creating mobile games and working remotely with the team which promotes open communication and discussion.
What you’ll be doing
• Create 2D assets, images, icons, logos and characters
• Collaborate closely with Art, Product and Development teams to deliver the best gaming experience
• Design and evolve artwork from concept to production
• Research and analyze the market for the concept, art and game feelings
• Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI, UX, scene art, game design, logic, etc.
• Contribute to every facet development cycle, share your ideas, contribute to a culture of ownership
Desired Skills and Experience
• Degree in the related field
• Having good command of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Having knowledge about color, perspective, light and shadow, form and composition.
• Good understanding of character motion, physics-based motion and principles of animation
• Great understanding of perspective, lighting, and composition
• Keeping himself/herself up-to-date and following the dynamics of the sector
• Basic knowledge of Unity
• High level of proficiency in English
What we offer
• Competitive salary & bonuses
• Ability of working remotely from any place you prefer
• Flexible working hours
• Reaching millions of players around the world
• Fun and collaborative environment where you are valued with a tight-knit and friendly culture
• Never-ending learning and development opportunities